The 33rd annual conference of the International Society for the Scientific Study of Subjectivity will be held at 200SVS on 7th – 9th September 2017, hosted by Glasgow Caledonian University. The optional pre-conference workshops will take place here at Glasgow Caledonian University on Wednesday 6th September 2017.
The registration process should be straightforward, but we have provided this guide (see below) to help delegates and those who are registering other people as delegates.
It has been necessary to divide the fees into registration, workshop(s) (optional) and additional tickets (optional) to suit the mechanics of the GCU Online Store.
Registration is by credit or debit card via the online store only. Any queries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Delegate Type||Early Bird Registration
|ISSSS Member Delegate Fee *||£355||£405|
|Retired Delegate Fee *||£305||£355|
|Student Fee *||£275||£275|
|Non-Member Delegate Fee *||£405||£455|
|Additional tickets for Civic Reception & Conference dinner partners||£75||£75|
In addition to the conference program, you can participate in pre-conference workshops, held on September 6th, 2017.
|Full Day Introductory Workshop (10am – 5pm)||£75|
|Half Day Advanced Workshop (1.30pm – 4.30pm)||£50|
|Half Day Software Workshop (10am- 3pm)||£50|
All delegate/student prices include the following:
- Welcome/Plenary session
- Thursday hot buffet lunch
- Civic Reception with drinks and buffet on Thursday evening
- Friday hot buffet lunch
- Conference Dinner on Friday evening
- Saturday hot buffet lunch
- Refreshments throughout the conference
If a delegate cancels his/her registration up to four weeks before the conference (7th August 2017), they will be entitled to a 50% refund of the fee paid.
If a delegate cancels his/her registration less than four weeks before the conference, no refund will be given.
- To book a place on the conference, you will first need to register on the Glasgow Caledonian University Online Store. For this you will need:
- Your email address
- To create a password
- Your contact details (address, telephone number, etc)
- To register a delegate, you will need the following information:
- Delegate category
- Delegate details – your title, name, phone number, email address and address (you can use the “Use my Customer Details” button)
- Optional – Full day introductory workshop
- Optional – Half day advanced workshop
- Optional – Half day software workshop
- Optional – Additional tickets for Civic Reception & Conference dinner partners
- Please give details of any dietary requirements and/or allergies
- If you have a disability which requires specific access or other provisions, please give details below.
- Your menu choice for the conference dinner (please choose one option for each course). Please note that if you have a partner attending the conference dinner you will need to pick their menu options.
- Melon with seasonal wild berry compote or
- Haggis, neeps & tatties with malt whisky jus
- Roast chicken filled with Stornoway black pudding, apple and thyme sauce or
- Aberdeen Angus steak Pie served with handmade puff pastry with seasonal vegetables or
- Special dietary requirement
- Raspberry, rhubarb and frangipane tart (please note contains nuts) or
- Duo chocolate mousse
- If you are registering more than one delegate, please click the “Add Delegate” button on the summary page.
- Delivery & payment – details of the credit or debit card including billing address, card type, card holder name, card number, card security code (last 3 digits on the back of the card), and expiry date.