The 33rd annual conference of the International Society for the Scientific Study of Subjectivity will be held at 200SVS on 7th – 9th September 2017, hosted by Glasgow Caledonian University. On Wednesday 6th September 2017 we will host preconference workshop(s) at Glasgow Caledonian University with details to follow.
The conference will comprise of plenary and panel sessions, paper presentations and a keynote speech.
While the conference programme will cover a range of disciplines and sectors, the study of subjectivity and the use of Q Methodology will provide a unifying element to the conference.
We have a dedicated Q conference mailbox set up so please send any questions or enquiries to Qconference2017@gcu.ac.uk
We look forward to welcoming you to Glasgow.
- Call for abstracts: Now Closed
- Closing date for abstract submissions: Now Closed
- Notification of abstract acceptance: no later than 19th June 2017
- Early bird registration: Now Open
- Closing date for Early bird registration: 31st July 2017
- Closing date for Standard registration: 15th August 2017