The 33rd annual conference of the International Society for the Scientific Study of Subjectivity will be held at 200SVS on 7th – 9th September 2017, hosted by Glasgow Caledonian University. On Wednesday 6th September 2017 we will host three separate pre-conference workshop(s) at Glasgow Caledonian University.
The conference will comprise of plenary and panel sessions, paper presentations and a keynote speech.
While the conference programme will cover a range of disciplines and sectors, the study of subjectivity and the use of Q Methodology will provide a unifying element to the conference.
We have a dedicated Q conference mailbox set up so please send any questions or enquiries to Qconference2017@gcu.ac.uk
We look forward to welcoming you to Glasgow.
- Call for abstracts: Now Closed
- Closing date for abstract submissions: Now Closed
- Notification of abstract acceptance: no later than 19th June 2017
- Early bird registration: Now Open
- Closing date for Early bird registration: Now Closed
- Closing date for Standard registration: Now Closed